System Integration and Consulting Services
368 Hillside Avenue
Needham MA 02494 USA
Company Web site
BBT delivers Water-based solutions.
Back Bay Technologies has been a leading provider of technology services to Fortune 500 companies since 1997.
BBT has developed solutions for the Financial Services,
Retail & Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Healthcare,
and other industries.
BBT professional services include:
Custom Application Development, Enterprise Information
Portal design and deployment, Enterprise Architecture Services,
Solution Planning, and Enterprise Application Integration.
One Broadway, 14th Floor
Cambridge Massachusetts 02142 USA
Company Web site
Clear Methods provides enterprises and independent software vendors with advanced Web services technology and solutions that dramatically speed the creation of flexible business software. Experienced software engineers and architects are available for long term and short term consulting projects.
120 Orange Street
Palm Harbor, FL 34683
Steve specializes in imaginative application of technology to solve very difficult business problems. He has over 15 years experience as a senior software architect, systems engineer, and business process engineer, primarily focusing on distributed, object oriented systems. He developed a reference architecture and best practices, which, when followed produce very high performance N-Tier distributed systems using the technology of choice, for example, Water, J2EE, CORBA, or DCOM. He developed a training and mentoring approach which uses collaborative workshops to very quickly train developers in new technologies. He has taught advanced software development and distributed system technologies for such firms as Sun Microsystems at Sun University and BEA Education at BEA Education training centers. He developed a model based approach for requirements gathering, analysis and design that captures this information in a form that makes the resulting design executable, coining the motto “build software by describing what it does.” Using the resulting model, simulations and “what if” analysis can be done, leading to the best solution. Steve has very strong programming skills in Water, Java, C++, C#, Visual Basic, Smalltalk, Lisp, and other languages.
- Logistics Management
- Commodities Trading
- Video Teleconferencing
- Convenience Store Management
- Hospital Management
- Manufacturing Process Control and Monitoring
- B2B Portals
- B2C Portals
- Video conferencing
- Commodities trading rule description and rule testing over historic data
- Logistics management and supply chain management system
- Fault tolerant and fail over ground to satellite communications using CORBA
- Convenience store management system
- Telephone Company line trouble reporting and resolution tracking system
- Casino customer traffic flow tracking system
- Hospital management system.
- B2B portal “portal”, a generic B2B portal that can be configured to be any type of portal.
- Software specification software. The specification is executable. “Build software by describing what it does.”
- EJBJumpStart, a whole host of classes, frameworks, tools, and patterns which greatly increase efficiency in developing J2EE applications and which ensure very high levels of code reuse.
Sign up for the quarterly Water Solutions newsletter.
Stay informed of the latest enhancements, example programs and customer applications.
Water uses the ConciseXML syntax for Water Source. ConciseXML makes it convenient to represent logic, presentation, and data in an XML-based syntax.